My visitors

Sunday 3 May 2015

The SC & more n°272: The pretty month of May

"En mai, fais ce qu'il te plait" (in May do what you please), is what we say in France. May brings us towards summer, May brings us sun and good mood. And for the weekly challenge from Isabelle Kessedjian the rule was to crochet what we wanted! Yeah!

I also wanted to launch a small game on my Facebook page to help getting it know, and I needed a small price. 

So I made something small, yet pretty, simple, yet useful: a bookmark. To win it, one just needs to "like" my FB page and once I reach the 50 Likes, I will let the innocent hand of one my children pick the name of the lucky winner :)
 The bookmark measures about 23cm from end to end, it was designed for a so-called pocket-book, but the chain and leaf being very flat, it is not a problem to use it for larger books as you can see on the pictures below.
Square picture for the Museum :)
I hope you like it, and if you'd like to participate, spread the word! Also don't forget to check out the other participations to the weekly challenge.

Happy Month of May!

22 comments:

  1. Très doux, très frais, j'aime beaucoup ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top...ce petit brin de muguet !!! Bonne lecture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore... c'est trop mignon, quelle délicatesse..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très fin, j'aime beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cut and so sweet ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle est magnifique cette clochette ! J'aime vraiment beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qu'est-ce qu'elle est mimi ta petite clochette de muguet, joli defi ! Par contre je ne vais pas sur Facebook donc pas de participation a ton jeu pour moi !

    ReplyDelete