My visitors

Thursday 21 May 2015

One of my Xmas presents...

I am extremely good at one thing: leave things for later that would just require a few minutes of my time!
This is a perfect exemple. For Christmas, my mother-in-law made me a decoration wreath for my DIY-Sewing corner:
 I love it, she did use a lot of old sewing stuff from her box, some of the stuff she actually got from her own mother. On some labels you can see cheap prices still in Deutsche Mark!
 
MY job was just to hammer a nail into the wall and to hang it. Watch in hand, it took me one minute and 30 seconds: 30 seconds to get the hammer and nail, 5 seconds to decide where the nail would go, 20 seconds to hammer, 5 seconds to put the wreath up, 30 seconds to put the hammer and nail box away again.
 
So I asked myself again, why did I need to wait so long?
 
Ah well, at least it is done now, and who knows? Maybe I will finally learn to do things as they come.
Look at those lovely wooden buttons!
Wishing you a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment