My visitors

Monday 31 August 2015

Bath toys

Bath toys... Who hasn't had the problem of toys that get mouldy inside because it is near impossible to empty all the water?
Recently I came across a brand Olie&Carol that makes bath toys from 100% natural latex. I am very much interested in those toys and I'd love to get a boat and a duck:

 But I still need to find a shop close to me, or at least an online shop in Germany that would have both in stock.

In the meantime I am getting rid of the other toys and I am not buying new ones. The other day though, I decided to make some new toys for the children's bath time:
T. (2,5yo) tried to practice cutting in a straight line while I made some more advanced stuff ;)
In the end I did not get time to get much done, but at least they have a few elements to play with for now. Elements that include numbers from 1 to 5. At some point I'll make more numbers and letters, as well as signs: + , - , = etc.

What do your children play with in their bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment