My visitors

Sunday 30 August 2015

The SC & more n°289: Mini-cupcake necklace

I had planned on making something bigger for this week's challenge (MY! challenge), but I am lacking time, so I whipped up something this afternoon just before dinner: a mini-cupcake. Wouldn't that look sweet in a doll house? I am toying with the idea of making more actually as it only took me about 15min to make it.

The Museum is one click away
How do you like it?
The chain is a little small for me and my daughter was hoping I'd make it for her... I still haven't finished the doll I was supposed to give her for her birthday, so maybe I'll give her the necklace to make buy her patience? ;)


Check out the others' participation there and to know what next week's challenge will be, visit Isabelle on Friday at 8h!

10 comments: