My visitors

Wednesday 5 August 2015

The SC & more n°285: Self-portrait

This week, Les Bleues Mirettes is asking us a self-portrait. My daughter made one of herself so that's what I am sharing today. She got pink trousers and a "Frozen" t-shirt for her birthday. She loves them! We are having a small holiday and she sent a postcard to her friends. She drew herself in her pink clothes, she even outlined the figures of Elsa and Anna. I find it really sweet.

Square picture for the museum

I apologise for the lack of font colour, page set -up and lack of hidden links, my phone won't let me do what I want, how I want.






6 comments:

  1. C'est tout mignon ! Bravo à la dessinatrice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, bravo à ta puce !! Douce journée !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mille pardons pour cet oubli ! En effet j'ai eu un problème, j'avais bien mis tout à jour quand j'ai eu ton lien, et ça n'a pas enregistré, je ne sais pourquoi (j'étais un peu fatiguée j'ai dû me louper...) et quand j'ai recommencé, j'ai oublié un lien.... Encore désolée et merci de m'avoir fait signe !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pas de problème, je me posais juste la question ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha je l'avais pas vu celui là trop top !

    ReplyDelete