My visitors

Tuesday 18 August 2015

The SC & more n°287: Souvenir

This week the SC & more challenge is hosted by Ma Fabrique by Karo, she is asking us what we did or will bring back home as a souvenir of our holiday. I have two things in mind:

*The rodent skull that my father found in the garden in France. We took it back to the Kindergarten, the children and educators were quite excited about it! Unfortunately I cannot show you a picture, I was sure I had taken one but I cannot find it.

*The other (and much prettier) souvenir I have is a great picture of my two children and my two nieces in their made-with-love nightwear (see post there):


The four of them were delighted with their gowns and pjs. They also had a great time together. Now that they are all above the age of 2, they can have conversations and play very nicely together. Their chattering and laughing is the best souvenir I could bring back from our holiday ♥♥♥♥

Take a look at the Museum to see the other participants' souvenirs.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh !!! J'adore tous ces petits bouts de choux en pyjama et crocs...
    Top ... Top...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tes talents de couturière me ravissent toujours autant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. En effet les voir grandir pendant les vacances me laisse, à moi aussi, de jolis souvenirs.
    Très chouette tes petits pyjamas !
    Je n'est pas trouvé comment voir les autres souvenirs: "Museum".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Marie, javais juste oublié le lien. C'est corrigé :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Karo: ils sont trognons oui :)
    @ Ange Lempreinte: ton commentaire me touche beaucoup. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ils sont tous les 4 vraiment mignons dans leurs superbes pyjamas !

    ReplyDelete