My visitors

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Photography

Here is the picture that won me a prize with Méo-photos' Challenge!
What was best about that picture was the look on my daughter's face when she saw me pouring the water on the ground! "Oh no Mummy, don't do that!" She was truly shocked :)
Spring is coming! At least in our home. My mother-in-law brought us some cherry tree branches and after a week or so observing the buds open, we had the delight to find those beautiful flowers. N. was amazed to see them at breakfast.
Crocuses are coming out too, that was early in the morning.
It is nevertheless very cold at night and the tiny bird bath was completely frozen.
I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. It has been a while since I last did it. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment