My visitors

Saturday 15 March 2014

Birthday card

Before I registered on Pinterest I used to find my ideas browsing from one blog to the next, looking at the comments and the recommended links. This is how I found a recipe to make scratch-off lottery tickets (here). I have been wanting to test the recipe for a couple of years now but had not got round to it... until last month! My in-laws had their birthdays and we wanted them to see one of two exhibitions which we thought were to be visited. So I made up this scratch-off card (in German sorry ;) ) and glued a small coin to it.
 

It was a lot of fun to make and apparently to scratch off. Unfortunately I did not think (where was my brain then?) at all of making a picture of the picture being uncovered! Next time ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment