My visitors

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hair clips

I only have one daughter and she is becoming girlier every day! She loooooves putting clips and bands in her hair even though it is too thin and straight to hold in place. I was quite impressed though by the price of hair accessorize in shops! So I took the matter in my own hands and made her some myself.
 I started with felt since it is my favourite material at the moment, but then I moved on to wool after making my mother-in-law's Christmas present. I like working with the flower loom :) it does look complicated at first, but it actually isn't so bad.

 Not all the flowers are my daughter's, some were sold at a small local Christmas market and a few were given to my nieces.
How do you like them? If anybody is interested I could make a video on how to use the loom, just comment and ask ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment