My visitors

Friday 26 December 2014

Black&Red

Two years ago I started a project for my mother-in-law but I didn't get round to finishing it. This year I finally did! Woohoo! And I think it looks prettier than what I had in mind at the time.

Using a flower loom I spool-knitted three large tubes and then plated them to make a scarf.
 With two beads and two pompons to finish it, I think it looks very decorative and festive.
Then the loom was back to its proper us: making flowers. I made one big flower out of the same wool as the scarf and attached it to a bought plain black hat.
 And finally, still in red, I embroidered two hearts on the back of the matching black gloves.

Made with love, that was the Christmas present for my mother-in-law. I hope she will enjoy wearing them as much as I enjoyed making them!

6 comments:

  1. comme elle a du être contente!! Bravo et embrasse-la pour moi, je suis si loin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je trouve que cette une attention très délicate et tellement plus sympa qu'un cadeau acheté!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'achète encore pas mal de cadeaux, surtout des livres, mais chaque année je cherche à faire moi-même un peu plus de cadeaux que l'année précédente. C'est par contre beaucoup de travail et d'organisation. Si je continue il faudra que je commence mes préparatifs en juillet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le petit pari des 2 Camille17 January 2015 at 10:09

    Ça c est de l organisation à l allemande:-) pas de last minute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Camille XD enfin dans ce cas là j'étais quand même sacrément en retard! C'est pas pire remarquez, que l'écharpe que j'ai commencé avant la naissance de mon frère qui a fêté ses 14 ans en octobre dernier!

      Delete