My visitors

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pouch for the Kindergarten

Hi!

I know it's been a long time since I last posted. Since beginning of September at least... Well, my oldest, N., started Kindergarten on the 15th of Sept. and we had one week of varying schedules since it was the "adaptation" period. Then she got sick, naturally *sigh*, and had to stay a whole week at home. So the third week became her second adaptation week. It went much less well than the first and still now she isn't completely settled in.

In order to make her feel a little bit "at home" though, I made her several things. Here's the first: a small pouch for her favourite plush-toy, the one she needs for sleeping (it is called Doudou in French).
There is probably nothing easier to make than such a small pouch with a ribbon to pull it closed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment