My visitors

Monday 7 April 2014

Sorry!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to say that I am sorry for not posting much these days. I have quite a lot going on at the moments but cannot show everything just yet...

In the meantime, here is my new working place!
 Up to now I was using our dining table, pulling both extensions and pushing everything to the side for meals... I could never find what I wanted and it was rather unpleasant for my husband who would rather have enjoyed a "free" table. He never complained though! Recently my almost 15 months old son has managed to climb on the chairs and then on the table. Therefore tidying my DIY and sewing stuff became a matter of safety! Can you imagine if he had started playing with my very sharp scissors?
Anyway... This small writing desk was the best solution. I have freed the table and been able to order my material! I just love it ^^

Anyway, will be posting again soon, in the meantime enjoy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment