My visitors

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sister's wedding

One of my sister is getting married in June and I have finally started working on our clothes. My husband is sorted, he already has appropriate clothing. As for myself, I am attempting a rather ambitious project. Will keep you posted on my progress (or rather the final result!):
 My fabrics with and without flash. I am still thinking about how to make the sleeves: 3/4 or just a little bit on the shoulders?

Little N. chose her pattern and I got the fabrics:
It is actually high time to use this pattern! I am already making the largest size for her!

And finally here's for my boy. I'll make a bow-tie and trousers (maybe a shirt if I have enough time):
The trousers' pattern will be from this book (a friend advised me to get it). It is in French, there are two large sheets with the patterns (to be copied on pattern paper), nice pictures and explanations with drawings. I am looking forward to testing it!

 I particularly like that there are at least 7 to 10 patterns for boys and that it goes from age 2 to 10!

 Soooo, we see each other again in a couple of weeks for the final results? ;) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Fred! You are so brave! Making every outfit by yourself... wow!
    I hope things go well and I am looking forward to the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting soon, my mother-in-law is doing a shirt for T. And then i'll make pictures :)

      Delete