My visitors

Saturday 23 March 2013

Roast-beef, cooked rare :)

In the very little spare time I have from my house chores and looking after my children, I still try to keep my needles working. 
 A slice of roast-beef is the latest addition to Little N.'s cooking toys. There are more to come as I try always try to make everything in four (she has four plates).
  This time I did not use felt (I had only just placed an order for more, but I had not received it yet) but fleece. It is nice and soft.
 
 Little N. is delighted every time I give her something new and she loves playing with it. We will have to look into making her a small kitchen now with nice shelves to tidy all her ingredients and cutlery.

Soon to come: cheeses. So keep an eye for coming posts. Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I guess N. is able to cook a complete 5-course-meal by now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, she does not have cheese, but working on it ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! She has. She has the Camembert!

    ReplyDelete