My visitors

Friday 7 October 2011

A reversible bag

One of my sisters had her birthday last month and my daughter being such an adorable baby I do occasionally get some time to sew stuff. I decided to make my sister a bag and not being able to chose between two fabrics I decided to make it reversible. The original plan was to include a top part with zipper but I do not get that much time and that would have required more thinking and work.

 


 I am generally satisfied with the final result except for the bottom part which I messed up. I will need to re-think the process of making it. Let's see what my sister thinks about it!

3 comments:

  1. My "so amazing-wonderful-lovely-gorgeous" bag !
    Thank you one more time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. cousine Elisabeth8 October 2011 at 21:05

    My birthday is on June 8th..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cousine Elisabeth: send your order next year then :)

    ReplyDelete