My visitors

Wednesday 17 June 2015

The SC & more: Telephone

This week, the theme Isabelle gave us was: desk/office accessorise. I decided to make a phone for my children. There are many things I could need for my own desk, but somehow I could not think of any at the right time!
I saw a few "retro" phones on Pinterest and decided to let them inspire me ;) but I drew my own pattern, I did not copy anyone's.
Getting organised
Getting the plastic insert ready
But then I had to fold it back to get it in
Filling with batting
 

Picture for the Museum
As soon as the children got home, the phone started ringing. So I take it they liked what they found on their little desk.
The whole phone was rather easy to make, the crocheted part took a little too long for my taste though and was rather unpractical, the electric cord should have been attached at the back of the phone, but I remembered about it far too late. Nevermind, it still works ;)

Don't forget to check out the others' creations!

18 comments:

  1. Très réussi ce téléphone "à l'ancienne" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...j'adore...je le note sur ma to do list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. super belle idée et quel travail....nath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, c'est génial ! Il est splendide. J'en mettrais bien un sur mon bureau ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'as plus qu'à t'y mettre ;) c'est facile

      Delete
  5. It's absolutely brilliant ! Probably would have been better with different colors though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to give it a 70's style, the colours are chosen on purpose to look "horrible" ;)

      Delete
  6. J'adore ton telephone vintage, ca rappelle des souvenirs. Qu'est-ce que ca prenait du temps pour faire juste un numero !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est trop sympa !! Bravo ! Comme ils me manquent ces téléphones à cadran !! Nostalgie .... !! Douce soirée !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. il est superbe bravo pour cette idée généralissime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trop trop trop beau; j'adore !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beau, j'adore les couleurs !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super! ca me rappelle le téléphone Fisher Price de notre enfance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est un peu en y pensant que je l'ai fait ;) mais inspiration trouvé sur pinterest

      Delete