My visitors

Monday 6 April 2015

Sleepyheads

Good morning!

I am sorry to be so quiet these days, I have a lot to do. I have been planning the opening of an online shop, taking care of alternating sick children and been "out of order twice" myself. Now things seem to be getting back on track and I hope to be able to share the link to my shop very very soon!
You can already check my Facebook page already, just look for "The Giraffe & the Elephant" !

 In the meantime let me show you what I have been busy crocheting this weekend!

 My father-in-law makes wooden jewel, last year I asked him to make a series of little crosses to use in different ways. For Easter I crocheted a long chain (200 chain stitches) to make pendants for my two adorable children. They found them in the garden during the eggs hunt. They loved them!

Now, I don't know if you will remember but I had found on Pinterest a pattern that decided me to learn crochet. It took me a little while to practice my new skills, but finally yesterday I finished them! I present to you our new baby dolls. My son, T. , hasn't named his, but my daughter, N.,  did name hers after me: "Fred" :)

Don't they look adorable? I love amigurumi!
I'll write again soon, I have a lot to show you :)


P.S: sorry for the page settings and text font+colours, I am writing from my phone and struggling to get what I really want. I will correct all this once at home. DONE! ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment