My visitors

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Happy birthday!

My little N. is 3yo today! Three years ago our life was completely changed thanks to the arrival of a little bundle weighing no more than 3,400kg and measuring 51cm. Today she has changed so much that I sometimes forget how she was when she was born. Time flies, but I love every moment of it ... Well almost ;) Obviously I could do without the arguments, confrontations and other worries, but hey! that is part of the package when you get a little one.

Today will be filled with surprises for her, she does not know what the plans are, except that in the afternoon she will have her very first birthday party with her friends!

Three candles, three friends. She gave out the invitations very proudly and is already looking forward to the party.

Let's get on with the day!  And Happy Birthday my little darling ♥

 

1 comment:

  1. Très jolies cartes d'invitation! Très joyeux anniversaire MissN.
    De gros bisous de France et de Miss P.!

    ReplyDelete