My visitors

Friday 29 August 2014

Felt Garden

The last two posts have shown you what cuddly toys I had made for my nieces L. and M. for their birthdays (both summer girls!). I like both toys, but I never intended them as the "main" present.

Actually the main present is this: a felt garden. Two to be precise. I mixed up several ideas seen online.

In each garden the girls will find two radish, two baby carrots, two leeks, two flowers, two mushrooms and a small doll. One doll has long straight-ish hair, this is L. , the other one had shorter and curvier hair, this is M. :)

I will soon be working on making such a garden for my children too, they've been asking for it and they love planting and plucking vegs and flowers. How do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. Ach!! Wie süsss!! Ich liebe! Es ist (und du bist!) wunderbach!!
    Lots of love from all of us. I miss you <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank liebe Anne ;) missing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The fact that you made dolls with them is so cute!

    ReplyDelete