My visitors

Thursday 31 January 2013

Swap with Yencamade

Yencamade and I have been exchanging comments on our blogs and private emails for a while now, not quite a year but almost! You can find a link to her blog on the left of this article. We had been wanting to swap something for a while but were waiting to have enough time... Finally we managed!

C. asked me for felt tortellini for her son's birthday, as well as the pattern of the summer sleeping-bag I made for little N. last summer (see post here).



In return I asked her to make the health-booklet cover for my second baby. I can hardly wait to see what it will look like! 

Swapping is so nice and so interesting! It is funny to see how one can make new friends through blogging. Of course it isn't quite the same as meeting people in person, but actually I am looking forward to the day I can meet C. and another French blogger, S., (from Ecole et Bricoles) for real... Maybe soon :) in the meantime, emails are not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fred!
    I totally agree with you! Internet can be so wonderful and blogging is especially satisfying because you really get to know persons a little when you read their blogs for a while.
    And of course, it is so good to have such a true blog-friend who is so busy commenting :-) Thanks for that, by the way.
    In reference to the health-booklet cover. As I told you, I've bought some fabric but didn't manage to sew it already. I'm looking forward to sunday when I hopefully will be able to work on it and on Lucas' costume for Carnival Season.(oh... and there still is the sleeping bag - sunday will be too short I fear)
    So. Thanks a lot for your nice swap presents,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry if you do not manage the cover on Sunday, there is no rush at all :)

      Delete