My visitors

Monday 19 March 2012

Guest post from H. from Germany

And another guest post... well, almost! I am writing the post but the work was my mother-in-law's, H.
We just moved house and have two cheap chairs which we wanted to throw away. Indeed the cushion is fixed on the chair and not washable, so the lovely original white has gone to a sort of ugly dirty something... Plus I still need to glue the wood properly to stop falling over every time I sit on those chairs!!
 
Anyway, H. decided to make us a little surprise and took from my "remain box", the remains of the fabric we used for the patchwork cushions. Here is what she came up with:
 The cover does adapt to most chairs as the ribbon can be pulled so as to narrow the fabric around the seat. And that means now that we get to keep the old chairs, they look a lot better!

Vielen Dank H. :)

2 comments:

  1. De rien, ma belle-fille ! Es hat mir viel Spaß gemacht, aus den "Resten" diese Sitzüberzüge zu machen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES ! It looks nice now. Pretty job!

    ReplyDelete