My visitors

Thursday 28 January 2016

Crochet food

 I am starting to have a lovely stash of colourful yarn, I mostly have cotton yarn. I love working with cotton and making toys for the children. I also had a lot of fun making those pictures with my new camera (Samsung NX3300). The colours are so rich:

I made this play-food set for my Godchild. I think she likes them very much. After Christmas her Mum told me that she was spending every day "eating" macaroons and chicken! 

 And for my children I made a cauliflower. I couldn't resist the temptation when I saw the pattern in a friend's book!
 
It was a rather long effort but well worth it. I think soon I'll post an article on crochet books. There are really nice ones!

I now own about 4 or 5 crochet books and with checking out Pinterest, I certainly don't lack inspiration! Just lacking time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment