My visitors

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas Markets and online sales

Hi everybody!

Temperatures are finally slowly going down here in the east of Germany : 14°C instead of the almost 20°C we had last week. We are going to have a shock on the weekend though when it gets to almost 0°C and when the first snow flakes will start falling down!

We are supposed to get our very first snow on Sunday, just when I will be participating in my first Christmas Market of the year! Yeah! I'd better dress really warmly in order to survive the almost 8 hours out there!

That said, I want to share a few links with you today:

First, a link to a new page on this blog: my products catalogue. I have tried using DaWanda, but I don't really like it so much. So I am giving a go to online sales via my blog:
http://frederiqueandfriends.blogspot.de/p/the-giraffe-elephant-catalog.html

Second, a link to my Facebook public page. I believe one can have a look at it without being registered on FB, is that a correct assumption?

In any case, I hope you will like what you'll find there. Do not hesitate to spread the word and share!

Wishing you a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment