My visitors

Monday 23 June 2014

The end of a long silence

I am back! Back from a long holiday in France, back to having the living-room to myself in the afternoon and therefore back to be able to blog more easily! Woohoo!

Missed me?

I am actually still wondering how many people really read and follow me... But anyway, I will try in the next days to get my blog up to date and to show you what kept me busy in the last couple of months. Summer has not come to an end yet, so I might disappear again some time soon, but I will try to get some posts ready to be published automatically. Before leaving at the end of May I simply had no time and no energy to do it.

Sorry.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures taken at the sea. We went to Brittany, France, and had a fabulous time there. Our children discovered the sea for the first time and both ended to love it. We've now been away for the sea for more than two weeks but our 3yo is still talking about it and pretending to be jumping in the waves every now and then.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment