My visitors

Saturday 17 August 2013

La Cuisine de L.

Finally here is my niece's present! L. is turning 3 this summer. Last year I made her this set, this year I got my inspiration there and turned into this:



I guess I do not need to write any more. Except one thing maybe: next time that I am making kiwis, I am using a double layer!
 They are rather see-through.

My niece is going to spend hours and hours feeding those new things to her dolls! Her mother had told me that the pasta and the camembert had been a great hit, so I believe this will be enjoyed (and the dolls can have a different menu now, not that they were complaining but well...)

2 comments:

  1. Oh la la la la la!!!!! C'est hyper beau!!!! J'adore!!! QU'est-ce que j'aurais aimé recevoir ça petite fille!! Depuis le temps que je me dis qu'il faut que je m'essaye à la feutrine, alors là, ça me motive encore plus!!!!!
    Félicitations pour ce remarquable travail et gros bisous français!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Steph! Bisous francais aussi, nous sommes encore là quelques jours :)
      Tu me montreras quand tu te lanceras dans la feutrine!

      Delete