My visitors

Monday 28 November 2011

Mobiles again

In previous posts I presented some mobiles which I have made to decorate our home (see here and here) but I had forgotten last year to take pictures of my Christmas mobile. Yesterday was the First Sunday of Advent, I decorated the flat for the Christmas season and seized the occasion to finally take a picture of it:



I must say that the original idea was not mine, I tried to copy my Grand-mother's angel mobile. I personalised it a bit by choosing silver colour rather than golden and by having them on several levels rather on one curved stick. 

Last year was first Christmas away from my parents' home and it felt very strange, making this mobile made me feel a bit better: it was a bit of my childhood. Who knows, maybe in twenty years or so my daughter will do the same and we will have a third version of this mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment